Sunday, November 2, 2014

Nascar Fight; Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski Beat The Crap Out of Each Other

Jeff Gordon grabs Brad Keselowski

Who cares about WWE or Mayweather when we have real fights in Nascar.

A WWF brawl ensued on the pit between Jeff Gordon Team and Brad Keselowski Team. After the end of a Eliminator Round during the Texas Motor Speedway, Jeff Gordon approached Brad Keselowski at first before Kevin Harvick came up from behind and pushed the 2012 Sprint Cup Series champion. A brawl then broke out between drivers and crews, leaving both Keselowski and Gordon with bloody faces.

"I got slammed with the 2 (Brad Keselowski). And it cut my left rear tire. He's a dip (expletive)," Gordon said of Keselowski. "He gets himself in this position, and he's got to pay the consequences. I'm going to race him the same way he races me but that kind of stuff is just uncalled for."

 Keselowski's response: "I've been through a lot of rivalries, and I've got a little blood on me right now. I've been roughed up and put in the grandstands and wrecked and done all that stuff. I'm still here fighting. It's not going to change the way I race. I race with 100 percent intensity and go for the win. That's what the fans deserve in NASCAR."





It was only a month ago that Matt Kenseth ambushed Brad Keselowski afther NASCAR Bank of America 500 in Charlotte. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment